Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Twilight Coven Philippines: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Block Screening

A BIG, BIG, BIG thanks for Twilight Coven Philippines for hosting another Twilight Saga movie event! 

I am a BIG FAN of The Twilight Saga and since then, I've been following websites that caters to the fulfillment and enjoyment of, who else? The FANS! Luckily, I found this site that is Filipino-made and has Filipino hosts which is good, very good! Ever since Twilight books started piling up on your local bookstores, Twilight Coven Philippines came around as well.

TCP hosted this year's major Twilight Saga event: The Breaking Dawn Part 1 Block Screening! I promised myself that I won't miss this block screening again in my entire life since my sked is almost free! Talk about being a bum, LOL! (Due to school projects, thesis, organization works..I wasn't able to attend ANY TCP's blocked screening events before)

Bought 6 tickets for me and my friends! Plus it comes with a raffle ticket!
TCP's bloggers "Clair de Lune" and "Minami" (Hopefully, I got their names right!)
Raffle winners!
 So I don't want to be spoiling your movie love with Breaking Dawn so I won't be posting any reviews how the movie went. BUT even if you're not a fan, or maybe you're just pulled by your girlfriends to see this or plainly because you wanted to see what fans are raving about, you'll definitely LIKE, or LOVE this movie adaptation! I could say that this has to be the BEST of all Twilight Saga movies because it pretty much stayed with how the book went. I give this movie 5 out 5 stars! (Of course, it's perfect because I am a big fan. I know, biased! LOL)

Bella Swan! Er, pardon..that's just me. LOL
with friends Macy and Vince to join me in my Edward-Bella-Jacob love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments!