Wednesday, October 26, 2011

X'mas Wishlist #2

 Just 1 or 2 of these will make my holiday complete! LOL
Nah. Actually, my family gives me the awesome feeling of completeness so could I say more? Uhm, yes! HAHA 

Starting off with my BOOKS wishlist:

(L-R) P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern, Fools Rush In by Kristan Higgins, A Hopeless Romantic by Harriet Evans, Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
(L-R) The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks, Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr, The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice

 The following are from BeneFit Cosmetics that I'm dying to try it on!

BeneFit High Beam Complexion Enhancer
High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion.  For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow

Benefit Get Even
The ultra-silky powder does double-duty as it eliminates both shine and blotchiness.

Benefit Dr. Feelgood
Mattifies the complexion and reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores.
Benefit Erase Paste
A concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one.

Remember, 1 or 2 is enough to make me smile. If you want to see me laugh or be completely fulfilled this Holiday season, you know what to do then :))) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments!