Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Click Clack

May mga nagtatanong sa akin kung anung camera daw ginagamit ko when taking pictures. Usually hindi ko dala ang digicam ko since I only bring it 'pag may special event or something like that. Others are not believing me that I only use a 2.0 megapixel cellphone camera because it has a good resolution among other 2MP cameras. 

My phone is imported from the US with a line from AT&T. The downside of the phone is that most of it's features are AT&T-applications which I cannot use it here locally like the Yellow Pages, 411 Directory Assistance (my current job for Verizon Wireless!) and lots more. What's the best for this phone is the camera. For a 2mp? I'm getting good pictures. It may not be that sharp, clean and clear but it's a good bet for persons like me who love to take snapshots anytime.

For best resolution, I use my Olympus T-100 digital camera. It may not be that high-end since we bought it at a reasonable price. It's main features is a 12.0 megapixel camera, 3x optical zoom + 4x digital zoom, records videos etc. This camera is my bestfriend for snapping great memories everytime!


So, kung good friend ka at wala ka nang magawa sa iyong DSLR, you know you could always count on me! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments!